Have you ever fancied running your own business?
Are you a creative person? A maker? And a doer? Do you love pretty things? We are on the look out for a team of hand-picked, ‘Party Decorateurs’. Think Bubble’s Party Decoratuers will be self-employed, entrepreneurial, like-minded people, with a passion for parties, who can help us grow our beloved Think Bubble brand….
We’re looking for people who naturally have a great sense of style, an eye for detail, and who are great at making things. You will also need to have the space at home to start your business. You’ll need to have room to hold some stock, and a good size table to work at. If you can tick all these boxes, and you fancy the freedom and excitement of building your own business, we’d love to talk to you.
As a unique, Party Decorateur, we’ll share with you everything you need to know about how to make our beautiful product portfolio. Don’t worry if you don’t have any previous experience working with balloons, we’ll teach you. We’ll also fine tune your customer service skills to ensure you can deliver the exceptional personal service our company has become renouned for. We’ll then arm you with your complete, ‘Décor Kit’ containing everything you’ll need to make all of our products and you’ll be ready to go. We’ll give you your wings, and make you ready to fly…. And you’ll be off to build your business, with us by your side….
What do Think Bubble Party Decorateurs benefit from?
- Think Bubble’s aspirational website and online ordering system
- Our very visual social media platforms, and the freedom to launch your own localised versions
- The promotional means to put the Think Bubble portfolio in front of, local Businesses, Schools, Colleges, Wedding & Event Venues, Catering Companies, attend local Wedding Fairs, the list is endless….
- The confidence and creative freedom to meet with your clients, and put together unique and personalised party and event décor they will love.
- Earnings of between 30-40% commission on every product you sell, with the potential to grow your Think Bubble business as big as you like.
So what’s the next steps…?
- Complete and send us the online application form
- If successful, come along to Think Bubble HQ, for an Interview
- If you like us and we like you – come and have a go! Come and spend a day in the life of a Think Bubble Party Decorateur
- If you still love us and we still love you – let’s do this!!
- Be assigned your exclusive region to start building your Think Bubble Business
- Pay your £1,500 Licence Fee and sign your Party Decorateur Agreement
- We’ll spend 2 weeks training you. It’ll be intense, but worth it
What does it cost?
Becoming a Think Bubble Party Decorateur costs £1,500. Our first two, pilot, Party Decorateurs will only have to pay £1,500 to become Think Bubble Licenced Business Partners and their training and starter kits will be free.
What do I get for my money?
- A full 10 day training programme
- Your Party Decorateur Handbook – a comprehensive ‘How To…’ guide and business model to support you through your business launch and beyond.
- A full stock kit worth £4,000 so that, after your training, you’re ready take orders and get started from day 1.
- An additional ‘Practice Kit’ to enable you to fine tune your skills at home and build up your confidence.
- Branded, marketing literature to help you present your business professionally to your local target market.
- Dedicated Decorateur Page on our website to enable you to take, manage and track your customer orders.
- Ongoing creative support and advice when you need it.
- Regular Decorateur meetings to share ideas, inspirations and best practices with your fellow Decorateurs.
- Product innovation – we regularly bring out new and seasonal products to keep things fresh and up to date.
Get applying, we look forward to hearing from you…